How is Data Integrity changing?
19 April, 2018
An interesting read published by Health Europa where David Thompson, Managing Director and Principal Consultant of Clarity explains why Data Integrity is not just about risk assessments.
The article highlights some top tips:
- Taking on a DI project/programme approach
- Focus on all systems - not just existing legacy systems
- New roles and responsibilities for DI
- Impacts on behavioural and organisational culture
- Recommendations moving forward
You can read the full article here, be sure to let us know your thoughts?
What to pick our brains?
Data Integrity and Computer Systems Validation is our passion. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.Arrange a call